Living rooms

Good feeling in living quarters

Hardly anything endangers the health of your family more than mold spores in children- or bedrooms. Allergies, respiratory and skin diseases and infections can be the result.

But be careful! Many remedies and products that promise to help us out here to do this through the use of toxic chemical ingredients such as chlorine, fungicides, pesticides and plasticizers. These substances are then released over a long period in order to avoid re-infection of the surface.

With iQprotec products, however, you are on the safe side!

iQSensitive is specially designed for sensitive and challenging areas residents. Thanks to the special binder and the intercalated light filling the paint surface is a long-term protection against mold.

more

 

Download
Flyer iQSensitive interior paint
Flyer iQ Sensitive EN 2013.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 355.0 KB
Download
Data sheet iQSensitive
DS iQ Sensitive EN.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 49.8 KB